Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

Thursday, September 11, 2014

, , , , , , , , , ,

Classy aristocrat woman

Share


 
Time is a matter of perspective
If Fashion is a form of art then like each art it can be transformed.

You want proof?
The model of my leather boots is suspiciously similar with the one women used to wear in 1900.
Isn't it extraordinary that I can wear them,Now. In 2014?!
Isn't this proof that art never fades? More exact that beauty is always appreciated?
I find this fact amazing.

Like it gives me wings, to perceive places, people , sensations , experiences at a new level.
To see time as something continuous.
To see everything as possible because everything is connected at a place in time.

I am here today. 100 years ago , a beautiful Lady perhaps was standing at this exact place.
And for a moment. We met. And guess what, we loved each other's style.
Because Style is Eternal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment